Habitat’s commercial office ecosystem embodies the creative energy where Culver City meets Los Angeles. From integrated greenspace and an amenity-activated ground floor to interconnected indoor-outdoor workspaces and refined signature design, every moment is thoughtfully crafted to inspire and connect your workforce.
MIXED-USE URBAN CAMPUS
- Unique terraced design
- Activated with office, residential & retail uses
- Integrated parks & garden terraces
- On-site retail / restaurant space & Whole Foods across the street
- Iconic position along La Cienega Boulevard
- Fosters gathering, respite & local community
- Large & flexible floor plates with 30’ x 30’ column grids
- Options to connect all levels via internal stairs from L1-3 & exterior stairs from L3-6
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Diverse amenities including fully equipped fitness center
- Moments to focus, reset, collaborate & gather
- Geographic center of LA
- At La Cienega / Jefferson Metro Station (Expo / E Line) with link to LAX Light Rail (Coming in 2024)
- Adjacent to Expo Line Bikeway with premium end-of-trip facility including secured bike room & locker rooms with showers
- In-building parking (3.0 spaces per 1,000 RSF)
- Walk to Hayden Tract & Culver City Arts District
- Private outdoor terraces on levels 3 through 6
- Optimized views from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Landscaped with regional fauna
- Natural material palette
- Operable NanaWalls at L3-6 terraces enable indoor-outdoor flow
- Flexible outdoor space for special events
- Certified Net Zero Carbon (Scopes 1 and 2 plus tenant and construction operational emissions), Fitwel & LEED Platinum for office
- 100% all-electric with solar panels
- 64 dedicated EV parking spots
- 222 secured bike parking spaces
- Low-carbon concrete structure
- On-site stormwater treatment & infiltration
Flowing from The Crossings’ transit gateway to The Groves’ shaded plaza entrance, Habitat’s ground floor mixes La Cienega Boulevard’s urban energy with the campus’s natural setting—an office community welcoming employees with plentiful amenity spaces and inviting access points.
Inspiring a communal environment, the main office lobby flows fluidly from the building’s primary reception area, small activity niches, and a mix of amenity spaces.
A large open staircase seamlessly connects the lobby with L2 and tenant improvement opportunities offer the ability to connect internal stairs to L3 and exteriors stairs from L3 to L6.
Habitat supports holistic wellbeing with a fully equipped fitness center for training sessions and a yoga studio for group classes.
Habitat provides bike commuters with a premium end-of-trip facility with direct outside access, secured bike storage, locker rooms, and showers.
AUTO DROP-OFF, VALET & GARAGE
Driving to Habitat is easy with a quiet lane just off La Cienega offering a peaceful auto drop-off, valet service, and an in-building parking garage providing 3.0 spaces per 1,000 RSF.
RETAIL / RESTAURANT SPACE
Adding to the area’s retail offering, including Whole Foods, this mixed-use campus will be energized by 2,900 RSF of retail space.
Elevated by Nature
Surrounded on all sides by a diverse collection of integrated parks and private garden terraces, Habitat’s indoor-outdoor design incorporates LA’s natural landscape as a lush oasis peppered with community plazas, outdoor workspaces, tranquil gardens, and breathtaking views.
Retail / restaurant space and a landscaped park setting create a natural break from the Expo Line station on this slow-paced office promenade.
Habitat’s largest urban park is designed as the campus’s active outdoor epicenter, perfect for all-hands meetings and group workshops.
The campus’s welcoming formal entrance —an open, paved plaza along a low-traffic lane shaded by a loose canopy of trees with a rideshare drop-off zone.
Private outdoor terraces on levels 3 to 6 offer room for meetings, focus time, and lunch hangouts, with the tenant option of linking levels via exterior stairs.
in Los Angeles
Along with embracing Lendlease’s global targets of Net Zero Carbon by 2025, Habitat’s commercial building is all-electric with 200 solar panels, FITWEL for operations, and LEED Platinum certified.
MISSION ZERO LENDLEASE INITIATIVE
With Net Zero Carbon for Scopes 1 and 2 plus tenant and construction operational emissions, Habitat embraces Lendlease’s global goal of Net Zero Carbon by 2025 and Absolute Zero by 2040.
LEED PLATINUM WORKPLACE
Beyond a healthier planet, studies show the benefits of this LEED workplace may include fewer employee sick days, lower utility bills, and increased productivity and morale.
HEALTHY BUILDING CERTIFICATION
Taking a holistic approach to crafting this healthy building, we’re continually advancing improved air quality, water cleanliness, lighting, and acoustics.
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN FEATURES
From floor-to-ceiling windows and a bike end-of-trip facility to tenant improvements like lush planters and exterior stairs, our sustainability credentials feel good to be in, too.
ALL-ELECTRIC DEVELOPMENT WITH 100KW SOLAR PANELS
Not only are we 100% dedicated to electricity as a low-carbon delivery system, but rooftop solar panels are the first step in guaranteeing that power comes from clean energy sources.
On top of walking, biking, and public transit, low-carbon commute options include a private parking garage with dedicated electric vehicle charging stations.